Thursday, May 28, 2015

my banks and and your banks, go boom!

Dear Readers,


Of course I wasn't where they thought I was, when I wasn't where they thought I was, but I did give a guy my SSI number and the system codes have offically been locked out as of the posting of this noted note to the wally world's of the wally world's twisted sister's ally oxen fam free I am free right now, and you all remember in my blog, here on the 2007 time line to the 2008 time line running for president of the usa, don't you all?


Well who the hell do you think got that guy into his office clothes, when his wife was off golkfing in the keys of the westerly wafers,, not not me not not no not not not not not not not not me, but if I had to wager I did wager , then I bet the carry traded of the folkies wally world girls and the paid for and the coffee stirs and the sores of the girls breasts on the lap of luxury and the wally worlds and then and then and then and then and then and then the buzzzzing saws was going to the sawx allwles and zzzzzzzzzzz finer lines

sis coded thes that I will owe the world nothing and nothing but give it everything and everything and everything and so much of


dddddddddd
dasjioahlkaflajpiosdnfa hjosalkhjflakjuapkndkl


a dlakja fdjapo

a ndolaja
anlakd

adaj
a;d;plkpak

lkdfo;a
d
al;fdkaplmas
fka;lkfa,a
flkal;fm;la;laf
akf;lakfak
alakf

kalkd'[p;fla

lafkd
f';lakf
afkllakf,';fldsp[a'
kalkf
';alfpka
'l;dflp[fka;l
sa;flk
';dfkoal;skf'
afmol';kf
afkaf
s
aa
kf
a
p'kf
s'kf
kd
kf
sdfk
apfkpdflkpdlf';as\pf[

ds
fk
falpas;dfl]p[solfalfodl

a
afp][alofpa;olf

aklfpds;fla

as
f[]dpsflo\a
a
opfd]faklp[oaksf
'f
a
apiskfp[]dsfla
'kfds[
a
sf
pf]aewla

fadklf][dfpsakfls\d0f=-p]ls
a
asdf;fpospolsa

a
dslkfa]fas

enmdof lines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home