Saturday, September 06, 2014

Jedi last known first know, um there is that other tale of, not me.

Dear Readers,


Reported something something the police were called I am sure or the police or the, But last night on or about 12 hours ago, I was chopping down a big Rose hedge that had been here in this locale, at the 1 off odd over there off my house number of 108 to the 107 of our street Larkspur off of , by one block, the house marks. I was out practicing with my wooden stick the old 6 foot one, that....( in a bit I tell you).. I hit the pole only cause I see the nurse over there I wan't to get her attention this time, but there was guys car there, he stopped but didn't stay so I ran back to get 6 foot in the old place stave holder, the badmitten racket is there, too, but i digress a bit.....

Okay I go hospital, I okay, I just got to winded for my self and the control.. I I go to less and less nicotine to almost zero, plants have it in them, I will never be at zero, but if I go to animals only for a while, and only some of the fatty acids and meets and beets and tubers and beans and peas and grain for a while, the toxic goes away faster, but am on a water reduced diet for the burn off the extra water layers to get to a less water logged when am up layer area, so I less water intake as I burn off the extra stored winter fat,, my years and my years and days and dazed head dead heading are not the rest on stop.........................zzz sorry went o to bed for high noonish to hot for the feet today.

even the fat is burning,,, in the pan, lol,,, others like crisp I like not crisp

going to be offlining for a while, maybe in a million yea........zz

Charles.

GOD ONLY KNOWS how much fire he can take to feed his sheep the SLEEP of the needy in the bountiful EDEN of the Earth,,, only god and a guy that has a biowebscape design project hard locked to his name..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home